we have not long until our love begins
do you yet have a song to sing?
secret pearls I've stored up for you are longing to adorn their muse
in rest I have given thought to you
in sleep my mind consumes you entirely
in waking I have found your scent remaining in all of my wonderings
O love if you are lost, be found!
between the tide and the thorny brush i am waiting
upon the rocks of mystery
before the sun leaves her throne
How shall I wait?
with tear and fist?
or with heart and gaze
full on for the fire at hand
full broken and mended from previous burn
do you yet have a song to sing?
secret pearls I've stored up for you are longing to adorn their muse
in rest I have given thought to you
in sleep my mind consumes you entirely
in waking I have found your scent remaining in all of my wonderings
O love if you are lost, be found!
between the tide and the thorny brush i am waiting
upon the rocks of mystery
before the sun leaves her throne
How shall I wait?
with tear and fist?
or with heart and gaze
full on for the fire at hand
full broken and mended from previous burn
No comments:
Post a Comment